Can sister in law claim inherited property transferred by husband

Hi myself from Bangalore would like to seek your advice relating to my father's property. My grandfather's property was done in my father's name in the year 2003 by my grand father wish himself who died in the year of 2009. But in the year of 2012, my father has transferred the property to my mother's name. Now since the property is in my mom's name, my all 03 Aunts who got married in the year of 1980 are all demanding the share on the property. Please help me with the advice what are the best options left for us with the legal fights... Regards,

Sir
when the property is done to your father then your father will become the absolute owner of the said property ( you are not mentioned the mode of transfer) and as you told your father transferred to your mother in the year 20012. It clarifies that the your mother will become the absolute owner of the property.

You aunts dont have right to claim their share in the said property. Since the said property is transferred from your grand father.

Better you take the civil relief by filing necessary application.