Can seller reclaim a part of the property sold as easement right

Sir, my father purchased land in 1976 from XYZ. Now we would like to sale the said land. Now XYZ say that give us the path from said land to approach my land. Sir give me the suggestion on this subject.

Regarding this dear you will have to give detail of property first so that it got confirmed that whether this question arises or not, it depends on the nature of property for this you will have show the documents called as fard first

No one can claim path from your land. What ever you have purchased you are absolute interest therein and there can't be any rider in the sale deed. In case there is any condition in the sale deed that is always ignored by the court being illegal. I think matter will be clear to you as specific opinion is always depends upon many factors i.e. contents of sale deed and the fact existing at the spot