Can sale deed be cancelled on the grounds of fraud?

Sir maine pp krae the postphonment property. Kuki stamp duty us tym otti hmae paas avliable nai the .. Ab pta chla k wo zameen p hamko fraud krdia gya wo alredy govt k hai ... Aur ab ham sale deed cancell krwana chate hai civil court me kya mere sale deed cancell hogi in case of frau aur seccond party buyer his also support to me for cancilation aur stamp duty mai nai dena cahta kya koi rata hai is fraud case me hamko madad krea btane me ... Itna heavy amount stamp duty ka mere haisiyat bhe nai kya hoga is case me civil court give me relief

Though it was difficult to decipher head and tail of you complaint- still Of whatever I could gather , its advised that you file an FIR against the seller for fraud and cheating.

And simulatenously, a suit for cancellation of sale deed can also be filed by you.

Yes, Civil Court can give you relief and cancel the sale deed if you are able to prove that fraud has been played on you and the sale deed has been executed fraudulently. I can give more specific opinion only of the details are known to me,