Can registration of property be done without getting CC/OC

I have purchased apartment which is under construction. They have 4 towers, whose structure is completed along with internal plasting. Can my builder get CC. And when can they apply for OC.

Answers (1)

244 votes

if building has no OC it would imply building had not been constructed as per sanctioned plans . Muncipal corporation can demolish unauthorised construction .banks are reluctant to give loans to flats in buildings which don't have OC / some states registration of sake deed cannot be done on absence of OC / CC. builder has to regularise unauthorised construction and pay penalty not flat owners .it is difficult to sell such flats in buildings which don't have OC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles