Can registration of property be done without getting CC/OC

I have purchased apartment which is under construction. They have 4 towers, whose structure is completed along with internal plasting. Can my builder get CC. And when can they apply for OC.

if building has no OC it would imply building had not been constructed as per sanctioned plans . Muncipal corporation can demolish unauthorised construction .banks are reluctant to give loans to flats in buildings which don't have OC /Cc.in some states registration of sake deed cannot be done on absence of OC / CC. builder has to regularise unauthorised construction and pay penalty not flat owners .it is difficult to sell such flats in buildings which don't have OC

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli