Can ownership rights be lost in case property possessed from 1990

Sir The property belogs to my father systers husbands ansitral property but we are enjoying from long period but not get any registerd document from the legal hairs. The property enroled in the revenue record in my name in 1990 but now legal hairs are suit for title owner ship. Con i loss ownership rights

No you cannot lose title over ownership as the property is sold in1990 and now they want their names also to be written in the document we have to prove that they have already got thir share and they were well aware

As you have said that it belongs to your father sister husband ancestral property then you have stayed as permissive possession in the property and you don't have any title stands in your name as a owner. Mere name in revenue records does not confer title. You can only take a plea as adverse possession as your position is more then 25 years. For further assistance call us through the website