Can my mother in law sell property without the consent of her son

My mother-in-law solded the property without any permission of only son is this correct to do this things

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From: Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the said property was self acquired by your mother in law then she can sale it without permission of her son or anybody , if the said property is acquired through your Father in Law or ancestress then she cant sale without distribute the share to her son and other family members.