quescan my mother challenge gift deed given by father to his sister

my father gave property as a gift to his sister 5 year back but that property was purchased by my father with couplet financial help of my mother she is a tailor. Now can my mother challenge this gift deed?

  • ansif your mother has proofs that she also contributed money in order to help your father purchase the property, she can very well challenge the GIFT made by your father.
    question is "Is your father still alive", has your father sister taken the property and developed it or is she in physical control of it as of now.
    If she is not in physical control of the property then obtain an Injunction order against this possibility
    If she is already in possession of the same, then file a declaration suit seeking for cancellation of the gift made in her favour and for possession.
    this process can be better understood if you contact an advocate.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

 i am a hindu by religion. i have a property in mahabaleshwar, my dad did…
My grandfather's brother had the name of their son on lands paper, but my grandfather…
Sir, We are living in our ancient property from last 17 year but paper is…
I bought a plot in a gram panchayath layout. After buying I.came to know that…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly