Can my eldest son evict from the house owned b y husband after death?

I am 72 yrs staying alone after my husbands death since 25 years i a flat in mumbai held in the names of my 2 elder sons out of which one is dead i and my third son are associate members in that flat,all my sons are staying saperately 1) can my eldest son dislocate me from the flat ? 2) can i approach the court for a stay order not to disturb me till i am alive? 3) what are the chances that i will get a stay order in my favour? 4) can i keep paying guest for my safety? pls help there is an unregistered sale agreement between my husband and eldest son, my husband when alive had filed the case

Definitely, you can file criminal case under Domestic Violence Act against your son and seek & claim all the reliefs you are in need. You will successfuly get all the reliefs you are in need. You can also file civil suit against your son & can lodge an FIR against him. Criminal case under Domestic Violence act is the speedy remedy which you can go for.