Can mother sell diseased father's property without informing son ?

My father expired and all property and land is in father name. Mother want to sell the part of property please suggest how to stop. I have 1 daughter and one son and they are minor

As the property in question is in your Father's name and he died without making a will so now the property will be shared equally among you, your mother and your children and she can not sell away the property without your and your children's signature.

Your Mother has a share in the property in the name of your deceased father. You can file a partition suit to claim your share out of your fathers property. The court can in the meantime grant you an injunction restricting your mother to sell any part of the property.