Can married step sisters claim share in deceased father's property

Sister share in father property if my dad expired in 1972 .I m Hindu. We r 2brother n 2 step sister. My step mother also expired in 2009.. Sister r married

No ur step sister not have any right in this property bks your father died before 9 sep 2005 according to hindu succession amendment act 2005 if ur father died after 9 sep 2005 in that case your step sister would be entitle ok

Yes she can claim from your father's self acquired property nd from her mother's property too but she can't claim her share from ancestral property......................................................

That in the self acquired property of your father and since he has died intestate, all the legal heirs of your father, i.e., you, your mother and step sisters are entitled to equal share in your father's self acquired property.