Can legal partition of parents property be done only with form 1& 14?

Can the legal partition of parents property be done after their death only with form 1 and 14

Form inxiv is doc under land revenue code and is presumed to b true unless disproved otherwise.
So in the absence of other title docs and in absence of any objections with reference to title one can do partition based on form inxiv.
But the position as regarding to presumption shall continue.

With regards to your question Can the legal partition of parents property be done after their death only with form 1 and 14.

Legal Partition can be done with regards to all assets that dwell in the inheritance.

First have ur parents bought the property or is it ancestral property?.form 1 and 14 does not show title to property. U become a legsl heir by birth. And you succeed to whatever property your parents acquire by inheritance or by self acquisition. You have to show the property on whose name it is and how u are related to the owner of the property.