Can legal heirs sell their property at their will

My husband died in 1996 in an accident. Mother-in-law, myself and my two sons are the legal heirs. Can mother-in-law sell her share of property to her another son without our knowledge? If she dies, to whom will her share of property go to? The property was given to my late husband by his father in 1986. We belong to hindu religion (ezhava Community)

The mother can dispose of the property at her discretion during her lifetime. However, after her lifetime the property would evolve upon the legal heirs of your late husband (In accordance with recent amendment to the Hindu Succession Act)