Can joint property be modified or converted without partner's consent

Hi, I have a House in Noida, co owned by my brother and father--registered in name of 3 of us. Initially we were all living together, but due to work requirement I had to move to another state. While leaving I locked my portion so as to keep it as it is when I return on holidays or permanently. Now my brother wants to convert part of house into clinic and also wants to build another floor. My question is can he make changes to the property without my consent and if yes what are my rights as co owner. Thanks

U say property is co owened by your brother,father and u.if that is so then any alteration in the given property Can be done after consent of all three and not by any individual of his own,unless untill partition of the property has been arrived at.

whatever be the renovation, extra construction, extension in the property would not change the share holder's right over the property. if you have 1/3rd share, it will be same for all times.
share in property can be changed only through mutual consent