Can I send legal notice to 1st owner for partition of office

my husband is co owner of the office. he is tax consultant. now 1st owner is not allowing to do business, like he is harassing our clients and any new customer comes he is sending them to another consultant. thisway we are loosing the business. both are doing different business in same office more than 30 years. so my husbad is not asking directly 1st owner why he is doing this way? becasue of 30 years friendship relationship. office cost 1 crore .my husband is 45% share holder. so as a wife can I send legal notice to 1st owner for partiftion of office. because we are uable to take newoffice

only partner can ask for dissolution of the partnership firm.

however, since your problem involves ownership properties as well as the breach or violation of the terms of reference of new client to others instead of you, hence, your husband will be the most suitable person to ask the same i.e. dissolution of partnership.

hence, your husband should send legal notice on the above two issues.

once the legal notice is given, but the other side is not changing the behaviour as well as settling the issues then your husband will have to file civil suit for appropriate relief in court.

Hope this helps !