Can I send legal notice to 1st owner for partition of office

my husband is co owner of the office. he is tax consultant. now 1st owner is not allowing to do business, like he is harassing our clients and any new customer comes he is sending them to another consultant. thisway we are loosing the business. both are doing different business in same office more than 30 years. so my husbad is not asking directly 1st owner why he is doing this way? becasue of 30 years friendship relationship. office cost 1 crore .my husband is 45% share holder. so as a wife can I send legal notice to 1st owner for partiftion of office. because we are uable to take newoffice

Answers (1)

239 votes

only partner can ask for dissolution of the partnership firm.

however, since your problem involves ownership properties as well as the breach or violation of the terms of reference of new client to others instead of you, hence, your husband will be the most suitable person to ask the same i.e. dissolution of partnership.

hence, your husband should send legal notice on the above two issues.

once the legal notice is given, but the other side is not changing the behaviour as well as settling the issues then your husband will have to file civil suit for appropriate relief in court.

Hope this helps !

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles