Can i send a legal notice to my father to stop construction

I would like to send legal notice to my father to stop the ongoing construction so that he parts some money as its his self acquired property The question is Can I send legal notice If yes will the construction be stalled. Is this legal notice the stay order After issuing legal notice what's the next step involved

Hello,
If it is self acquired property and property not being derived from ancestral or that is an improvement of an ancestral property ,, u have very limited scope to challenge it , as the owner of the property is rightfully entitled to make any such alterations to the property
So with regard to the legal notice , it may not serve much purpose!
If at all he wishes to bequeath his self acquired property to you , he needs to transfer to you in accordance with law until then it looks like you have no right in the property by the facts tht you have given !