Can I purchase a flat from co-operative society member

I wanted to purchase an apartment from a co-operative society member allocated to him. The seller has informed that he will not be able to provide NOC from society but he can arrange attestation by at least two society board members during registration. Can we go ahead and purchase the property? It comes under Telanagan Co-operative society.

please see whether any allocation letter is given to the vendor or not and also see that if such allotment is confirmed by the general body of the society and the any sale deed is issued by the co-operative society or else please take strict opinion of an advocate

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad,@ lawrato.com

It is compulsory to obtain No Objection certificate from the society to sale and purchase the said property to avoid any future dispute from the society.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi