can i file a conuter affidavit?

as my service matter case contempet petition has been discharge without considering my counter affidavite same day. Now i can file seccond contempet petition. what will be the limitition.

How can you file the second contempt petition on the same grounds ? you have not discussed the matter detail. Please let me know the facts of contempt petition and the position of First Contempt petition and order if any done. In which court filed the contempt petition before any magistrate, in the Tribunal or High Court.