One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Alwar - Advocate Praveen Mittal

Advocate Praveen Mittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoPreet Vihar, Alwar
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Praveen Mittal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Praveen provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Praveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1997. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association and Alwar District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/254/1997
  • Rajasthan High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Praveen Mittal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Praveen Mittal

Q: Are mobile phone recording admissible evidence in court

Are Mobile phone video recording admissible evidence in court

Advocate Praveen Mittal answered
if mobile and video recording is supported by expert's report it is admissible in evidence. You have to prove that the audio or video is a best evidence to reach the conclusion of the case and it will help the court for natural justice and this is supported by expert . The court may ordered to send it for FSL

Q: Applied job in divorce quota married again can job get cancelled

a lady got divorced in 2013 and applied for govt job in divorced quota in 2013 but got job in 2015 due to govt sluggish policy. She got married in 2015 prior to getting job. Now the question is Can her application be cancelled as she she got married prior to joining govt job or it can't be because govt took more than 2 years to joining after application?

Advocate Praveen Mittal answered
If the lady got married prior to joining Govt Job her application be cancelled, because this is fraud. First of all get documents she filled for getting Govt Job and marriage certificate through RTI then file complaint to the concerned department . you cab lodge FIR against her.

Q: Competitors wrongly accused me of selling duplicate oil can I sue

Competitor is speeding wrong propaganda saying I have been terminated from distributorship as I am selling duplicate mixed Oil. I need to sue this person can I ?

Advocate Praveen Mittal answered
Yes you can Sue against the person who is speeding wrong propaganda. You can file civil suit for compensation or file a criminal complaint u/s 499 IPC. But you have to prove this by oral evidence and documentary evidence, if any

Q: Can I marry again if I got divorce outside court

If a person settled their divorced case outside the court and he does not have court divorce degree, then would he/she be eligible to do second marriage or only court provided divorce degree is valid. If this is the case in Hindu religion.

Advocate Praveen Mittal answered
If a Hindu does not get the divorce decree from the competent Court he or she can not marry again. This type of marriage will be deemed as second marriage and the wife can lodge the FIR. and if wife marry without getting divorce the husband can lodge the FIR against the wife and against the person who marry with wife.

Q: Marriage not consummated how can I take divorce

Its been 3 years of my marriage and we don't have any physical relationship as of now and I want to take Divorce now but not sure about the consequences and Impact that can happen. Secondly, What will be the procedure that I should follow to have it easily.

Advocate Praveen Mittal answered
if marriage not consummated you can file petition u/s 12 of Hindu Marriage Act, but three years has been passed so you can not file petition under this section. You have to file divorce petition u/s 13 of Hindu Marriage Act on cruelty Ground.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Praveen Mittal

Can Advocate Praveen Mittal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Praveen Mittal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Mittal?

When you meet with Advocate Praveen Mittal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Mittal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Mittal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Mittal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Mittal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Praveen Mittal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Praveen Mittal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Praveen Mittal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Praveen Mittal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.