Can I claim a share in my mothers property

Hindu, my mother have a property of house in her own name, we are one brother and sister. My mother has Forcefully written the property as gift deed from my brother.. Now I'll just know that can I claim that property?? Mentally menupuleting my mother to writing that property in my brother name without informing me. After signing I know everything..

yes you can claim the property as your mother has gifted the property to your brother forcefully. if a property is given by using force then it is not legally valid. you must claim the share of the property.

Since the property belongs to your mother, she can gift the same to whoever she wants. However, if you think the gift is not with free consent of your mother and if you can take your mother in your side, you can file a suit for cancellation of such gift in the name of your mother, if such gift is cancelled, you can ask her to gift the same in your favour. All the best, Regards

LH House, Bangalore