Can I buy agricultural land in Bastar

Q: Can i buy a general category Land in Bastar Chhattisgarh which is registered to 1954-55 to MAHARA category (SC) Can i buy a general category Land in Bastar Chhattisgarh which is registered to 1954-55 to MAHARA category (SC). It's a 40 decimile agricultural land.

Yes you can buy the general category agricultural land in bastar district. But as per my knowledge SC is not a general category and buster is notified area so you should purchase the land with collector permission.

yes you can buy a land in bastar only if it is notified as not transferable u/s 165 of c.g. land revenue code. also if the owner of land doesnot belongs to a schedulde tibe .In your case owner belongs to a schedule caste so there is bar.