Can I accept amount from 3 accounts when I am selling a land

Can I accept amount from 3 different bank accounts(accounts of buyer, buyer's friend) for selling a land though the buyer is only one ?

Dear Client,
As per the details provided by you, my suggestion to you would be not to receive any amount from any account belonging to any one other than the buyer. You can accept the amount from different bank accounts in the name of the buyer only.

Respected Madam/ Sir.
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you that there is some consequences is important to understand for me before giving you any advice.
More fully there is no problem is appeared to receive the amount.
But still there is a chance to arrise further legal disputes.

Yes you can accept transaction from any account of the buyer for selling your land. For further legal help regarding your sale your need to contact me in my office. You will get the best possible remedy for your problem

Ethically you should accept the amount only from the buyer, that will be beneficial for you in future to give explanation to the Income Tax Department, if required. However, you being the buyer basically shouldn't face any problem in future. All the best. Regards