Can Hakka sod patra be done between father and son?

Hakka sod patra possible with father and son If possible so what is the process ? so kindly give me proper process note.

Answers (1)

53 votes

Dear Sir,

According to your query Hakka sod that is relinquishment deed can be done between father & son. For to do you need to draft it in proper format, specifically mention all details discription of property, affixed or pay stipulated stamp duty & make registration of it in Sub registrar of your area.

Thank you,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles