Can grandchildren re claim property already sold by grandmother

When my dad was about 15 years of age my grandmother sold all the property without even the signature of my grandfather and my father. Is there we the grandchildrens can any right to that property.Can we claim the property is still belongs to us.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the above said property is self acquired by your grand mother then you cannot claim any share in that property, if the property which is not self acquired by your grandmother which acquired thorough your grand father or their ancestors then you claim your share as grandchildren.

Please clarify what is the nature of the property. Whether it is the property of your grandmother or ancestral? Your father alone has rights to raise objection within three years from the date of attaining the majority.