Can GPA holder with possession of property make a gift of the property

Can gpa with possession holder gift property to relatives

Answers (1)

73 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

It is depend on the terms and conditions mention in the GPA , if you have power to gift the property tten you can do so. for more details consult me with through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My father bought a property on my mother's name. After my father's death she gifted it to her second daughter .we are three daughter first dau…

Read More

My great grand mother registered the land to my father and his brother through sale deed father want to share but my uncle refused to share…

Read More

My brother have got married for 2nd times.due to some reason my brother gifted his house in favor of me through gift deed and told me till his death h…

Read More

My mother gifted property by her grand father 30 years back house tax come by the name of my mother can we do the registry of this house…

Read More