Can father sell property when sister dies or take permission

What i am saying is that the property is divided among sisters, and my dad wants to sell the property but my dads sisters wont give their signature. So is my dad able to sell the property once his sisters passes away or is it that his sisters son or daughter have right on the property once my dads sisters passes away?

Your father can sale his undivided part of joint property, of your father sister passed away then her legal heirs become get share in property.
But if your father want to sale his part then he can sale it to anybody.

If it is your grandparents property and ur grandparents have given property to sisters than how can u sell it. Secondly if ur dad sisters die also than also their son and daughters will be legal heirs in the property. Without their permission u can not sale out.