Can father mortgage grandfather's property without son's permission

Hello sir/ grand father was purchased property from grand father have 3sons and one daughter. My grand father no write will before death.after my grand father died my father brothers and sister write released deed to transfer property to my father.present my father have any right to mortage restration to property without my permission. Present l am a major.any solution to taken property to me.plz answer sir. Thanking sir

Answers (2)

338 votes

as your grand father died intestate without any insturment and deed of partition was executed between the brothers of your father the property will be a HUF property and among it you are a coparcenor and you can claim your share by filing a suit for partition

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

321 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

If the property which was not self acquired by your father which acquired by him through your grand father, then he cant mortgage or sale without your permission, but some corrupt govt officials transfer the property from your father to any third party without any written permission from you, to avoid such disputes you have to file case in the civil court to restrain your father to mortgage or sale property.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles