Can father mortgage grandfather's property without son's permission

Hello sir/madam.my grand father was purchased property from someone.my grand father have 3sons and one daughter. My grand father no write will before death.after my grand father died my father brothers and sister write released deed to transfer property to my father.present my father have any right to mortage restration to property without my permission. Present l am a major.any solution to taken property to me.plz answer sir. Thanking sir

as your grand father died intestate without any insturment and deed of partition was executed between the brothers of your father the property will be a HUF property and among it you are a coparcenor and you can claim your share by filing a suit for partition

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the property which was not self acquired by your father which acquired by him through your grand father, then he cant mortgage or sale without your permission, but some corrupt govt officials transfer the property from your father to any third party without any written permission from you, to avoid such disputes you have to file case in the civil court to restrain your father to mortgage or sale property.