Can daughter claim share in fathers ancestral property

Sir, We are two brothers and one sister. My father has not purchased any property in his life time and he is alive. All the property in our possession is ancestral. . My question is can our sister claim share in the ancestral property which is in our fathers name and our father is alive.

Dear in ancestral property every member of Hindu joint family has the same right irrespective of male or female, your sister can challenge the transfer of property in the court if she will not get her share,

Yes, she can claim property in equal share as you and other brother but if don't want to give him property then your father can transfer the same no one except him can stop to took her share in the property .

Till your father is alive she can't claim share. To a property as ancestral it should have come from last three generations otherwise it's not ancestral. After the death of your father she can become a coparcenor and will be entitled to a share