quesCan daughter claim share in deceased father's property

kya pita ki mitru ke baad shtri ka pita ki property me hisa le sakti hai agar haaan to kis niyam ke tahat

  • ansYes as per the act of married woman's right to property she can claim her right on the father's property and the same shall be done by instituting a suit for partition. The same should be filed asap before Competent Court of law.

    Advocate Ashish Agarwal

      9A Ashok Marg, Lucknow

  • ansWhether she belongs to hindu then got property under hindu succession act 1956 and if she belongs to Muslim then got her share through Muslim pursnal law and if the property is agriculture land and also situated at state u.p.then she have rights only till unmarried

    Advocate Chandra kumar Upadhyay

      Kachahari, Jhansi

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, I've 4 siblings - after my parents death my two elder sister file case…
Local Club members & few anti-socials of the area, are trying to illegally & forcefully…
Now I am trying to sell a site that I had bought from an original…
M buyin auction flat,tkin loan to pay 75%remaining amount bt bank askin builder noc fr…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Ramakrishnan S.

  Cunningham Road
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News