×

quesCan daughter claim share in deceased father's property

kya pita ki mitru ke baad shtri ka pita ki property me hisa le sakti hai agar haaan to kis niyam ke tahat

• ansYes as per the act of married woman's right to property she can claim her right on the father's property and the same shall be done by instituting a suit for partition. The same should be filed asap before Competent Court of law.

Advocate Ashish Agarwal

9A Ashok Marg, Lucknow

• ansWhether she belongs to hindu then got property under hindu succession act 1956 and if she belongs to Muslim then got her share through Muslim pursnal law and if the property is agriculture land and also situated at state u.p.then she have rights only till unmarried

Advocate Chandra kumar Upadhyay

Kachahari, Jhansi

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services