Can a woman transfer her property to her sisters

Hello I'm xyz I'm the only daughter for my mother. I m having 2 daughter s. My mother is having 2 elder sister s and one younger sister.All r married having grand daughter s and son.Can any of my Aunty's claim my mother's property or she herself can give property to anyone. I'm the only daughter and my mother is having 2 grand daughter.My a question is can my mother give her property only to me and her grand daughter s or can her sisters claim her property plz guide me in this regard. thanks

If it is your mothers self acquired property then she has complete rights over the same and no one else can dictate terms to her. She has the right to dispose the property according to her wishes. No one else will have a right on the property.