Can a property under gift deed be claimed by any other family member

I am hindu.my father in law and his younger brother had a joint ancestral property.The younger brother and his wife died without any children 7years ago.my father in law died 8/2/2018.Till now the property is joint and undivided.my father in law had two daughters and tow sons.my father in law did a gift dead of this property in the name of his elder son and deprived my husband.can my husband challenge the dead

Since the property belonged to your father in law, he can gift the same to whoever he wants. However, if you think the gift is not with free consent of your father in law and if you can create a reasonable doubt about its credibility, you/your husband can file a suit for cancellation of such gift, if such gift is cancelled, you/your husband can inherit the property at normal course. All the best. Regards