Can a property be sold without a title clearance

I own a house in a society of 27 independent freehold houses. The builder had Title Clear certificate and many members took bank loan also. Four years later, somebody claimed that he had done sales agreement with the land owner for the entire land of society. Now I want to sell my house but the prospective customer face obstruction in getting title clearance. Please, advise on the line of action.

your builder is having power of attorney or not

Property can be sold without title clearance.
Please understand the purpose behind title clearance, which merely acts as a due diligence step taken by the client. Under the legal principle of caveat emptor.

Title clearance although not mandatory but it is reliable certificate which many vigilant buyers obtain before getting into sadakhat or banakhat.