Can a father sell his property without the daughter's consent

A PERSON SOLD HIS PROPERTY WHICH CAME FROM HIS FATHER BEFORE 36 YEARS. THEN HE BOUGHT A PROPERTY AN YEAR AFTER. HE HAS THREE DAUGHTERS. NOW HE WANTS TO SELL HIS PROPERTY . IS IT MANDATORY TO GET THE CONSENT OF DAUGHTERS TO SELL HIS PROPERTY

As per the information it seems that the property was purchased after he sold the inherited property . If there is strong evidence to prove that the money used is not derived from the sale of the inherited property he can sell it without getting the consent of the daughters.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi