Can a daughter claim right in father's property

Hi Sir, My father in law has got death on 30.03.2018 weather my wife is elegible for the property

Yes. As per succession laws, the daughter of a deceased person is entitled to get a share in the property of her father. The shares and the persons other than your wife who will also get a share would depend on who all are alive and the religion that you follow since each religion has a specific method of succession.

Dear Sir,
As per your query your father-in-law died on 30.03.2018 if so she is entitle for her share as right having his son, your can approach them for your wife share or your wife can file suit for partition before court.