Can a caretaker claim his rights on a property that is under his care

I was caretaking land over 50 years now and later someone claims land by showing 7/12 papers, they are filing a case against me to claim their land can I appeal against it.

Dear Querist, what was the status of cultivation on 01.04.1957, which is known as Tillers day. Because on the said date all the tenants who cultivate personally, subject to certain conditions and exemptions, would be deemed to have purchased the land cultivated by them from the landlords upto the ceiling area at the price to be fixed by the Agricultural Land Authority.

You will have to challenge the claim and submit all documentary evidence proving that you are cultivating and in possession of the land before 01.04.1957.

Please feel free to call us for further queries,

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar