Buyer refusing to pay amount after registration of plot in his name

Hello sir/madam I have a query my grandfather had property which have been divided into my father and my uncle ..The only two sons of my grandfather .But that division was not very proper ..And finally my father has decided to sale his property ..And a person has took that property but at that time no legal documents has made to sale those property and my father at that time also registered the property at the name of that person ..But now he is refusing to give money ...What we should do..And what is the solution of this ..Please help me . Thank u

If registration of the land is already done and in sale deed, dues consideration amount has been not mentioned then after you can not claim for amount / money. firstly you need to read the sale deed whether dues amount is mentioned or not.