×

quesBuilder neither refunding not transferring registry. What can happen?

I bought a property in ghaziabad and made full payment of it via cash. Now the builder is not responding to my calls and is also not doing registry of the same in my name. I have asked him to refund the amount if the property is not given to me. What should i now as i have no idea about?

You should send him a Legal Notice first then,

take civil and criminal proceedings against him for recovery of your money as long as there is some kind of receipt or acknowledgement that the money had exchanged hands. 

• ansIf you have paid the sale price in cash , what document have you executed ,if it is a agreement to sale ,then on tha basis you can. File a consumer complaint and a criminal complaint nude section 420 of IPC for cheating ,once you file a complaint he will readily repay you but you must have the agreement of sale in original or any receipt of payment made by you

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansYou should send him a Legal Notice first then take civil and criminal proceedings against him for recovery of your money as long as there is some kind of receipt or acknowledgement that the money had exchanged hands.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services