×

quesBuilder cheated me with the property.

I booked a office space it was told to me that for 9 years they will lease my unit at market price, but at time of registration they changed this clause to 3 years and for first lessee. lessee has surrendered my unit back to me after six months and builder is not taking any responsibility to get it leases. this unit is in remote area of greater noida and cannot be leased out in open market. please suggest what to do?

• ansFirst you have to see if there is any agreement in writing that they will lease your unit for 9 years at market value. If so then you have to file a suit.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services