quesBuilder cheated me with the property.

I booked a office space it was told to me that for 9 years they will lease my unit at market price, but at time of registration they changed this clause to 3 years and for first lessee. lessee has surrendered my unit back to me after six months and builder is not taking any responsibility to get it leases. this unit is in remote area of greater noida and cannot be leased out in open market. please suggest what to do?

  • ansFirst you have to see if there is any agreement in writing that they will lease your unit for 9 years at market value. If so then you have to file a suit.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can the owner of a land selling it via Power Of Attorney sell it to…

Father passed away, now the only son ( no Sister, mother died earlier) want to…
My Grandfather gave property on rent 1968, after his dimise, my father and his elder…
Mother gifted me land 1.5 acres when i was in college. After that my sister-in-law…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>