Brother & his son object gift deed given by father to his daughter

Hi, I belongs to Hindu family. My father wants to gift his immovable property to me, a married daughter. Because I have been looking after my parents. My brother's wife and son stay with us but my brother left us several years back. And my father is a owner of this property. We both wants to know that a. can brother and his son object on the gift deed? b. What are the fees to make gift deed in our case? Please advise. Thank you

If your father acquired property by his sole income and not inherited property. Then such property of father is self acquired property.and self acquired property can be transferred to any person.There is no necessity of consent of others.For fees you can inquire into Sub Registrar Office in which area property is situated.