Brother and mother sold grandfather's property without her consent

My brother and mother acquired property of my grandfather from court and sale property with judgement papers with out my sign my self iam daughter,shall i get my part of property

Answers (2)

232 votes

After your grand father expires property devolved up on you ,your brother and without your consent they cannot sell away property. You are entitled for your share in the property and so you can file case aganist them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

152 votes

you shall also get share if you are coparcenor if the property is a HUF and the nature of share will depend and vary upon the nature of suit filed and share acquired or devolved upon your brother and mother

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles