Brother and mother sold grandfather's property without her consent

My brother and mother acquired property of my grandfather from court and sale property with judgement papers with out my sign my self iam daughter,shall i get my part of property

After your grand father expires property devolved up on you ,your brother and mother.so without your consent they cannot sell away property. You are entitled for your share in the property and so you can file case aganist them.

you shall also get share if you are coparcenor if the property is a HUF and the nature of share will depend and vary upon the nature of suit filed and share acquired or devolved upon your brother and mother