Bought joint property with brother who will get ownership if one dies

Me and my brother jointly own a land .I want to know if the ownership will be transferred to my wife and children in case I die .

Yes. By virtue of an gift Deed you can transfer your portion/share in the land to your wife and get mutation certificate. Consult lawyer for details procedure............................................

If you both have purchased jointly then after your death, your wife and children will be entitled to get your share only and not the share of your brother..................................................