Bought flat from selling father house. Now brother denying to give us.

We had a flat on ground floor on my father's name. To buy a flat on the floor above. There was shortage of money due to which brother took loan due to which the flat got on his name. Now brother is denying to give flat to anyone else. What can we do?

Answers (2)

76 votes

This is a typical case of dispute over property. The best possible option is to consult an advocate and provide him with all detailed documents. There might be a chance of family settlement or else you will have to use a legal remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

178 votes

additional details are required to answer your query as it is not simple query and without reading the papers and other relevant facts, it will not be in your best interests to answer on such half details and facts

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles