Bought flat but No EMI Payment by builder under subvention scheme

I have flat with a builder in sector 119 Noida under subvention scheme.Under buyer builder agreement, builder shall pay the interest compoenet of EMI to the bank .Builder has refused to pay the interest component nd the entire burden of EMI is on the buyer now since more than a year. Please advise leave course of action. Rgds.

Answers (3)

254 votes

Dear client,
This is totally against the said agreements between you and the builder. You need not to pay anyhow such EMI it's illegal demand of the builder. Need to see your documents to guide you and initiate proper actions. You can contact me for further discussions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

337 votes

U have the option to approach the RERA authority if the project is registered under it. Otherwise u will have to file a suit before the civil court for the breach of agreement or can initiate criminal proceeding by lodging FIR against the builder for cheating as a pressure tactics or civil n criminal both proceedings together

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
341 votes

Send a legal notice to builder citing relevant clause of subvention and thereby ask him to start payment of interest to bank else you have option of filing complaint before District Consumer Forum against deficiency of service. And criminal action can be filing FIR under 420 IPC

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles