Bought flat and staying in it. Now realized property under dispute.

We owners purchased flats in Ankshu Wisteria Apartment (Kodigehalli , KR Puram) From TGR Group Builder (Arvind Reddy) with all legal documents SALE DEED,EC, clear approvals like A-Khata BBMP Approved,SBI LOAN Approved. But came to know there are 3-4 cases running on the LAND (on which apartment has been built) by some 2nd Party since 2012 and now they got interim stay order to sale remaining flats.My ques is : If any chance , builder loses the case against the 2nd Party,what worst can happen to the purchasers of the flats. We already occupied the flats and staying since 9 months.

Hi sir/madam, you don't worry, if builder looses his case, you have to get back your sale consideration from the builder, you can issue a immediate legal notice to the builder for your safer side, its all depend upon terms and conditions of the registered sale deed. If you want my legal service, I will do it.