Bought a property with father wants to transfer it through gift deed

me and my father bought a shop 12 years back in sale agreement my name is first and my father's name is 2nd. I am a married daughter of my father .due to financial crisis my father helped me that time for buying shop after that with in 2 years I returned all amount to my father what he has borrowed me now I want ownership of whole shop as I have already paid full amount to my father. he is ready to make gift deed on my name for remaining half of the shop pls tell me process of it I belongs to Hindu religion

its simple procedure draft gift deed and get register in sub registrar office, if property within Maharashtra then you will also exempted from stamp duty. Only Registration charges Rs.200 and stamp duty Rs.200 you need to pay.