Bought a land which was acquired by PWD no compensation was given

I am Hindu. I had borrow a plot for personal home purpose but it is aquired by district PWD for district mini pypass but he didn't give any compensation. Aquistion of plot last 1 year but still no compensation give it to me. Kindly suggest me how much compensation give to according to aquisition property acts and laws.

No private land can be possessed by any authority except in accordance with law.proper acquisition proceedings have to be initiated for this purpose. U have a remedy to approach high court to seek compensation.

"Borrowed" is not clear. Was the land purchased by you with valid sale deed ? If yes then a writ can be filed in high court under relevant land acquisition rules of that respective state. But ownership of land is must.