Booked flat sushant megapolis given 80% payment possession not given

I had booked flat in Sushant Megapolis greater noida in 2009. 80% payment done. But no possession till now. I want legal advice from you regarding this.

You may either approach the authority under RERA or go to the consumer forum, depending on the facts of the case and the reliefs sought by you. I would be able to give concrete advise only when I get to know all the facts.

I would advise you to approach a lawyer in Lucknow and file a complaint with RERA for refund alongwith compensation or for handing over the possession alongwith interest with a definite period.

I would need a copy of your flat buyers agreement/allottment letter to advise you better in this regard.