Booked flat sushant megapolis given 80% payment possession not given

I had booked flat in Sushant Megapolis greater noida in 2009. 80% payment done. But no possession till now. I want legal advice from you regarding this.

Answers (2)

325 votes

You may either approach the authority under RERA or go to the consumer forum, depending on the facts of the case and the reliefs sought by you. I would be able to give concrete advise only when I get to know all the facts.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

298 votes

I would advise you to approach a lawyer in Lucknow and file a complaint with RERA for refund alongwith compensation or for handing over the possession alongwith interest with a definite period.

I would need a copy of your flat buyers agreement/allottment letter to advise you better in this regard.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, my case is in lucknow high court The opposition party got stay against my board of revenue order 2.5 years ago. But after that they didnt extend …

Read More

I stay in bangalore in our apts which is registered. As per law but the president and his team take wrong decissions without consulting owners can i i…

Read More

Please let me know the procedure to transfer the shop of my died father on my mother name as he has not issued any will before dying. Also we have plo…

Read More

property in thane district,badlapur muncipal concil limit,badlapur. i owned two plots ,gave them for development to a developer.developer has sold his…

Read More