BLLRO not taking action for mutation even after courts order

I want to file mutation case.I have won the case in additional district court and ordered my deed is valid for mutation in BLLR Office.BLLRO not taking action against my mutation application.So where should I file this case ?Honourable high court or the land reforms tribunal?

Answers (1)

99 votes

Since you already got a direction from Court of Law declaring your ownership and possession to be lawful, you are in a better footing and you are entitled to get your names mutated before the BLLRO. However you write a letter or petition giving details of the property and your ownership and possession thereof before the BLLRO concerned, they will put a case number in it. Then you immediately approach to LRTT (Land Reforms and Tenancy Tribunal) for expeditious disposal of that particular case in BLLRO, then the LRTT will direct the BLLRO to dispose of the case within a specified period then your mutation will be done accordingly. If the property is lying in the state of West Bengal, you shall have to go to LRTT Salt Lake, Kolkata, now total four courts are running there hence your matter may be disposed of immediately. Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles