BLLRO not taking action for mutation even after courts order

I want to file mutation case.I have won the case in additional district court and ordered my deed is valid for mutation in BLLR Office.BLLRO not taking action against my mutation application.So where should I file this case ?Honourable high court or the land reforms tribunal?

Since you already got a direction from Court of Law declaring your ownership and possession to be lawful, you are in a better footing and you are entitled to get your names mutated before the BLLRO. However you write a letter or petition giving details of the property and your ownership and possession thereof before the BLLRO concerned, they will put a case number in it. Then you immediately approach to LRTT (Land Reforms and Tenancy Tribunal) for expeditious disposal of that particular case in BLLRO, then the LRTT will direct the BLLRO to dispose of the case within a specified period then your mutation will be done accordingly. If the property is lying in the state of West Bengal, you shall have to go to LRTT Salt Lake, Kolkata, now total four courts are running there hence your matter may be disposed of immediately. Regards