quesBJP MP and cong MLA together trying to grab my N.A Plot (Land)

Hello everyone. I never thought i would see this day. We belong to a very humble middle class background and have grown up with upright values. My father toiled all his life and was able to purchase a 16000 SQ FT plot (N.A) from Mr. X nearly some 23 years ago. The registered sale deed, property tax documents and all other important original land documents are with us. Mr. X died 15 years ago and his brother entered into some agreement with the local BJP MP and Cong MLA to sell the whole piece of land including our plot. Now they are offering less than half the marketing price. What to do?

  • ansIf, Mr. x is sole owner of property then whatever agreement done by Mr.x's brother is ab intio void.
    For better advise,
    I need to check sale deed and revenue or city Surve records of the property whic is in dispute.

    Advocate Chirag Bhagat

      Rajmahal Road, Vadodara

  • ansDear Sir,
    The following are the remedies available to you:

    1. If you and your family are in possession of the land then you must file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction before the concerned civil court having jurisdiction.

    2. If you and your family have been dispossessed of the possession of the land by these politicians then you must file a suit under the specific relief act.

    3. In addition to the civil remedies you also have the option of filing police complaint. If the police does not register your complaint you can approach the court.

    I shall be able to assist you in all the above three. If you are vigilant and willing to pursue legal remedies than no one can take your land. The cost of the aforesaid remedies is also not very high.

    You may contact me as and when you require any assistance.

    Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

      Thaltej, Ahmedabad

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i want to transfer my plot property to my younger brother by notary or affidavit.…
I wanted to know the laws while dividing the properties in joint Hindu family, as…
Hi! In the district of madhubani a portion of the government road has been encroached…
i have given an huge amount of money in return for a land for a…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>