Best way of transferring property by parents that cannot be challanged

WHAT IS THE BEST MODE OF TRANSFER OF PROPERTY FROM PARENTS TO SON. FOR EXAMPLE - THEY HAVE 2 SONS AND PARENTS HAVE 3 OR 4 PROPERTIES IN THEIR NAME .OUT OF THOSE PROPERTY ONE PROPERTY THEY WANT TO GIVE PERMANENTLY TO ONE SON.WHAT IS THE BEST METHOD TO TRANSFER PROPERTY IN HIS NAME WHICH CANNOT BE CHALLENGED BUY HIS BROTHER ,FAMILY RELATIVES ETC IN FUTURE.NO LEGAL MATTERS IN FUTURE .TOTAL SAFE METHOD

Transfer of property solely depends on the discretion of the owner there is nothing that can hinder the same there are many options to conclude the same eg by sale by will also by gifting it but will would be effective after the death of owner so the best option is to get property transferred through sale or gift both will require stamp duty both will be safe and secure