Aunty by cheating registered her name in tax papers of property.

My father purchased land in 1986 which we have the sale deed of that land.but with out our knowldge in 1997 my aunty registered her name in tax papers.and she don't have any legal papers regarding it.so wat we have to do to remove her name from tax paper.......?

Dear Concerned,

You should definitely get her name removed form the tax papers and get your name in the mutation proceedings. Also file a suit for restraining her permanently from claiming any title over your property.