Aunty by cheating registered her name in tax papers of property.

My father purchased land in 1986 which we have the sale deed of that land.but with out our knowldge in 1997 my aunty registered her name in tax papers.and she don't have any legal papers regarding wat we have to do to remove her name from tax paper.......?

Answers (1)

243 votes

Dear Concerned,

You should definitely get her name removed form the tax papers and get your name in the mutation proceedings. Also file a suit for restraining her permanently from claiming any title over your property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles